Thank you for entrusting us with your most valuable diamond. We will do our utmost best to ensure that your child is taken care of physically and emotionally throughout his/her days under our care.
A written feeding plan shall be maintained on file and available for the caregiver of any child less than 12 months of age. Please fill out your child's information on the online form HERE
We send “cuddle grams” daily to communicate with you about what your child ate,when he/she slept, and how often he/she was changed. We believe that open and frequent communication is key in caring for your child in the most proficient way possible. Please feel free to reach out with any questions/concerns/suggestions at any point of the year. We appreciate and value your feedback. We are looking forward to sharing the nachas of watching your child grow and develop.
Here is a list of supplies to bring on your child's first day of daycare:
1. Pack N’ Play
3. Blanket for babies 1 and up
4. Babies under one who are not swaddled anymore should bring a sleep sack if they prefer to have something covering them when they nap.
5. Pacifier if preferred
7. Formula or breast milk
8. Food and snacks (for babies who eat)
9. Change of clothing appropriate for the season
12. Cream if needed
13. Infant feeding plan (please fill out in the form section)